Monday, July 22, 2013

Tour Spotlight! Tempe, AZ, Changing Hand Bookstore!

Consider this next week's worth of entries your one-week warning.:) For the next six days I will be highlighting the tour locations I'll be going to next week. So if you live close to one of these locations, or know someone who does, spread the word!!

THE CITY: Tempe, Arizona! 

THE STORE: Changing Hands Bookstore!





This was actually the very first store I ever did a signing at back when Wings was a BB, and I have launched every single book there since! Changing Hand has an amazing staff that will bend over backwards to help readers and authors alike! I adore them! And, because they are SO awesome, if you come Monday night you can get your copy of EARTHBOUND one day early. Yay!!!!:D

THE AUTHORS: On this leg of the Girls' Night Out Tour we have two other super-fun Arizona authors.

Suzanne Young:



Isn't she pretty? :D Suzanne is the author of several novels including the Naughty List series, A Want So Wicked, A Need So Beautiful, and her most recent, The Program (which I DEVOURED!!!!)

Janette Rallison:


Janette is the author of a bajillion books (yes, that's a real number) including, but not limited to: My Fair Godmother, my UNfair Godmother, Just One Wish, My Double-Life as well as the Slayers series under her pseudonym, CJ Hill. Most recently she released Erasing Time.

THE CUPCAKES: Monday Night's Cupcakes will be brought to you by Sprinkles Bakery in Scottsdale!
One of the original names in the big cupcake craze, Sprinkles is still considered the gold standard in cupcakes. Also, my second favorite bakery in the whole freaking world. (My favorite is coming up on Thursday.;)

Monday Night's event will feature Dark Chocolate, Vanilla, and Red Velvet.


THE DETAILS:


Monday, July 29th 7:00 PM
Changing Hands Bookstore
6428 S McClintock Dr 
Tempe, AZ 85283

HERE is the link to Changing Hands' event page. Hope to see lots of you there!!!!


Ciao!






1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh we will be there for the book of course, and because baby boy needs a sprinkles cupcake! Congrats on another book "baby"!