Tuesday, April 05, 2011

SO Many Exciting Things!!!!

Oh man, this entry may explode from over max-capacity awesomeness. You've been warned.

No matter who you are, or where you are, or what kind of e-book reader you have (including none!) you can read WINGS for free. Right now. You can get it from Amazon, you can go into a B&N and read not only Wings but exclusive B&N material, as well as Kobo or Sony!

But even more fun, you can participate in the WINGS Blogfest!!!!!! Check it!



So, in case you missed it, here are the bloggers participating in the Read-Along!

Alison Can Read

Eve's Fan Garden

Mundie Moms

Page Turners

L8 Bloomers Online

The Read-Along is going to last most of the month, but you can only download your copy of Wings for a limited time, so go grab it now!!!

Also, the awesome Inkpop, where aspiring authors can post and review each others work and have top entries read by a Harper editor (the first Inkpop author, Leigh Fallon, is coming out with her debut The Carrier of the Mark this Fall!) is having an Illusions-themed writing contest!

You can find all the details HERE!

I am participating as a guest judge and can't wait to see the entries!!! The deadline is April 7th, so hurry on this one!!!

Whew! So many exciting things as I am wrapping up edits on Wings Book 4 and getting ready for the release of Illusions!!! Later this week I am going to post (with gratuitous pics!) about something very ordinary. Like juicing lemons. No really. It was awesome! Till then!:D

Ciao!

12 comments:

emily_jane said...

already downloaded it this morning (: and i shall be writing something for inkpop too. less than a month until illusions. hope to see some laurel tamani action (:
[and i would just also like to say im 1st comment. that makes me happy]

barmybex said...

awesome. Love Wings, great that more people can read it.

will try to do Inkpop, looks good. Only got 1 day though, thats tough.

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

If it's FREE it's for ME!!! Woo hoo!

I can't wait until the WILD release!!!! So excited! I actually dream about it at night. Does that make me pathetic? I don't really care seeing as I have an 8 wk old baby and my life revolves around him. I need me something to dream about! ;)

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

Oh my stars!!! What a deal. However, I have the hard copy of Wings in my library, which I'm very proud to own. ;)

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

Oh , it does matter where you are. I can't download it in Scotland. It says it isn't available for download in the UK. Hmmmmm.....

mxadrian said...

That was exciting! But I don't have time to enter inkpop. :(

Anonymous said...

thank-you for getting all us aussies a copy too. we're usually left out of these things. YAY! Illusions is nearly here

June G said...

I'm kind of tickled to become your 1000th follower! Wising you the best. I've been lurking for a couple of years and when I saw you were at 999, I figured there's is no better time to make it official.

June G said...

Oh yeah. I just downloaded Wings on the new Nook my hubby bought me. I'm so excited. Great opportunity. And I left the "h" out of the word "wish" above. I can spell, promise...lol...

ashleighfry92 said...

It does matter where you are! Amazon says Wings is unavailable in Australia :(

Anonymous said...

Can anyone tell me whne the movie "WINGS" is coming out or is it already available

Anonymous said...

Can't download it in England either :( booo!