Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Are You Sick of Your Life?

Then apparently you are in the right place. Remember about two weeks ago when someone found my blog by typing in "I am so tired of being a stay at home mom?" Well, last night someone got here by searching for "I am so tired of being in law school." What gives?!?!? :)

Anyway, my life is going great. I am almost 10,000 words into NaNo, I've joined the Word Wars for my region (and we're winning! Yea!) I got some incredibly kind words from an editor yesterday and I had a great week with losing baby weight.:) So although visitors to my blog may be sick of their lives, I'm not. I'm lovin' mine.:)

Ciao!

4 comments:

Carrie Ryan said...

So glad things are going well! I still have my fingers crossed for a sale!! Sometimes I think it's even harder to wait for other people's submissions than your own!

Karissa Chen said...

id like to do nano. unfortunately, i think i have to divide my time up with my applications. sigh. maybe next year.

David L. McAfee said...

I'm not sick of my life...

At least, I'm certainly not ready for the alternative.

Holly Kennedy said...

You are an inspiration with all this wonderful optimism!
Good for you.

I'm not sick of my life either.
Just very very grateful to be where I am at this moment.
Take care :)