Wednesday, October 18, 2006

And we're off and running.

I got several of my edits done earlier than I thought, so I sent of a few queries today. I'm going slower this time; fewer agents. Mostly because I'm on such a tight budget.:) But here are my five at the moment.

Kristen
Rachel
Jennifer
Caitlin
Kate

Hmmm, it didn't occur to me until just this moment that they are all women. No real reason for that. My next five include Ethan, Steve, and Matt. *Shrug* Guess it's ladies first.

I'm trying to feel confident; all these queries went out with five sample pages and these pages are definitely as good as I can make them. They catch my attention when I read them. *Laugh* for what that's worth. I'll keep you updated.

Meanwhile, Lady Diane is still out to:

Marcy
Elaine
Joe
Mary
Jessica

Happy waiting to me.:)

Ciao!

1 comment:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Good luck! I don't recognize all those agents on a first name basis, but Kristin is definitely high on my list!