Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hey World! I have a Blog!

Guess What? I have a Blog!! Now I'm really cool. Okay, maybe it just makes me a bigger nerd than I already was . . . but hey, I have a blog. And it's pretty.:)

So I guess next comes the customary introduction. I am Aprilynne and I have a husband and two kids. We live in Phoenix for the moment.

I am 24 and I like to read, write, draw, sing, play the piano, run, and play with my kids. I am a doula and childbirth educator and love doing that. I am also halfway through my second book entitled The Cymbals and the Crown the sequel to The Chain and the Sword which I am working on getting published right now. It is currently in the hands of a fabulous agent who will let me know what he thinks of it within three weeks. (fingers, toes, and eyes crossed.)

More Later! Ciao!

No comments: